Thursday 19 January 2012

Sigma F80 FLAT TOP KABUKI brush

Hello my beauts! It's been a while but I'm back with a short review for you guys! 


The F80 FLAT TOP KABUKI brush
Sigma says that the F80 flat top synthetic kabuki was designed to deliver a flawless makeup application.  It is a buffer brush that can be used to blend both powder and liquid products. Its short and dense bristles make it really easy to buff your liquid foundation, and since I got this I have pretty much abandoned both my MACs 190+187, which are also much pricier! The long handle of the brush adds comfort to your makeup application and its synthetic fibers are ideal to be used with liquid products as they can be easily cleaned. Love.


It is so dense that if you let it stand on its own bristles it stays put!

Not shedding at all / Ideal for buffing + airbrush effect / Reasonable price

This was not purchased by me, I won it in a giveaway held by elly belly baybe's blog    that is well worth a visit! A trully versatile blog! Next time I have the urge to buy a new MAC brush, I will make sure I have done my research on the equivalent one from Sigma first! 


Have you tried the F80? What's your take on it? Am I the only one that has ''got over'' her MAC brushes?


ps. Happy New Year to ya'all!x






18 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on that! Mac is a bit overrated to me now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 yrs ago I was all crazy about MAC, now not so much..x

      Delete
  2. I am soooo jealous:-P I've seen it does wonders and it has great price.. I have to have one of these soon!!!

    Following u!!
    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it!Following you too :D

      Delete
  3. δεν έχω δοκιμάσει ποτέ κάποιο πινέλο της Sigma αλλά αυτό φαίνεται αρκετά υποσχόμενο και το έχω καιρό στη wishlist μου

    ReplyDelete
  4. To blog σου ειναι τέλειο! Στο δικό μου το blog σε περιμένει βραβείο. http://amfitritisbeautycorner.blogspot.com/
    Φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Καλώς σε βρήκα κι εγώ!
    Λατρεύω τα πινέλα της sigma!
    Έχω από τη σειρά sigmax το f80 και το f82, αλλά προτιμώ το δεύτερο από άποψη σχήματος!
    Κατά τα άλλα την ίδια δουλειά κάνουν!
    Προσφέρουν τέλειο αποτέλεσμα!
    Βλέπω όμως τελευταία πως και το f84 είναι αγαπημένο πολλών οπότε λέω να το πάρω κάποια στιγμή! Πινέλα από mac δεν έχω ακόμη, μιας και πήρα ένα σετ από sigma και είμαι καλυμμένη!
    Φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lucky you!! You got one of the greatest brushes.... i really have to try sigma brushes NOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tο πινέλο φαίνεται πολύ ωραίο!! Έχεις και βραβείο! http://lilasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-award-to-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Φαίνεται ωραίο! Κάποια στιγμή θέλω να τα δοκιμάσω!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this and I love it xx
    Wanted to invite you to check out my blog sale :-
    http://lipstick-fridays.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-sale-more-items-added.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Δεν έχω αγοράσει ακόμα κάποιο από τα πινέλα της sigma , αλλά νομίζω ότι πρέπει να ξεκινήσω!!! Πολύ ωραίες φωτο και το πινέλο φαίνεται τέλειο!!!

    http://mybeautysteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Λατρευω τα πινελα της Sigma.

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina recently posted.. Mac Hey, Sailor!.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those brushes look like a great quality! I need to get new ones for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this brush.... and your blog!!!!

    http://beautyandfashiondowntown.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. geia sou sympatriwtissa!! s eyxaristw gia to follow... se follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. πολύ ωραίο το blog σου!!σε ακολουθώ!!αν θες ρίξε μια ματιά και στο δικό μου!!
    blog:alldaybeautiful.blogspot.gr
    facebook:alldaybeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete